At the point of sustainable quality healthcare, we offer high standards of healthcare with the motto "Your Eye Health is Our First Priority".
First Eye Hospital
High Experience and Specialization in the Eye Field
Birinci Eye Hospital offers services with the most up-to-date technological equipment and hardware.
Commitment to Excellence in Eye Branches
Centrally Located in Beylikduzu
Our hospital, which is centrally located close to E-5 in Beylikdüzü Bizimkent region, continues its activities to offer the highest standards for your eye health. We continue our activities with the mission of providing the undisputed best service in the eye field.
Our Service Policies
- High standards of service
- High qualification in the eye field
- Healthcare focused on speed and safety
Our Quality Policies
- Current technology
- Highly qualified team
- To be the undisputed reference and treatment point in the field of ophthalmology
Treatment Area & Branch
Award Winning Hospital
Commitment to Excellence for Your Eye Health
We strive to ensure your satisfaction.
At Birinci Göz, the whole team works to satisfy their guests.
The valuable physician staff of Birinci Göz has the expertise and competence to perform advanced operations.
Current Technology and Infrastructure
We provide healthcare services with the highest technology and infrastructure.
About First Eye Hospital
I came to Bülent Hoca with the complaint of a stye in my eye. I would like to thank the technician Dilara Hanım, who asked for a film for the front layer of my eye, who explained the procedures to me with her interest in the examinations and detailed explanations. My complaint was solved after the cream and drops I used.
I was diagnosed with adenoviral conjunctivitis and had a 3-month treatment process. I would like to thank Dr. Fuat Bey and Technician Dilara Hanım for their interest in this process and for concluding the treatment process in a good way.
Muhammed Eyüp A
We performed my friend's laser eye surgery in this hospital. I would like to thank all the hospital staff for the comfort of the hospital and the friendliness of the staff, the interest of Ms. Eda in the examination room, and the information provided, we had a very comfortable process and I recommend it to everyone.
First Eye Hospital Eye Treatments & Branches
Eye surgery is an important term used for the surgical treatment of eye diseases or defects thanks to modern technologies and developing medical practices. Today, eye surgery procedures are performed effectively and safely. Surgical procedures for the treatment of the most common eye diseases include diseases such as breech, cataract and glaucoma. During surgical procedures, the lens in the patient's eye may be replaced or diseased tissue may be removed. Eye surgery is important to prevent vision loss and to recover from diseases.
Eye diseases for which eye surgery can be performed;
- Cataract: Lens clouding
- Glaucoma: Loss of vision caused by increased intraocular pressure
- Retinal Detachment: Separation of the retinal layer from the eye
Pediatric Ophthalmology is a specialized branch for children's eye health and treatment of visual disorders. Pediatric Ophthalmologists have knowledge about children's eye health and determine the causes and treatments of children's visual disorders. Pediatric Ophthalmology is important for the early diagnosis and treatment of visual disorders in childhood, as failure to properly treat visual disorders during this period can affect a child's future vision and reading skills. Pediatric Ophthalmology is a branch designed to protect the child's eye health and provide treatment of visual disorders.
Pediatric Ophthalmology treatments can generally be classified into these 3 categories:
- Eyeglass Treatment: Glasses may be recommended for children to correct visual impairments.
- Therapy Treatment: Therapy can be used for impairments in visual skills such as eye movements or eye-hand coordination.
- Surgical Treatment: When a surgical procedure is required to correct visual impairment in children, it is performed by a pediatric ophthalmologist.
Lens transplantation is a surgical procedure to restore vision lost due to clouding of the lens in the eye. Lens transplantation is the most widely used method in the treatment of cataract disease. Cataract is a disease that occurs as a result of clouding of the lens with age and negatively affects vision. Lens transplantation is performed by replacing the patient's own lens with a lens that offers clearer and better vision. The surgical procedure can be performed under general anesthesia or local anesthesia and usually takes a few hours. Lens transplantation is a surgical option to restore vision and help the patient to resume daily activities.
Consectetur adipisicing sed eiusmod tempor incidunt labore dolore magna aliqua enim minim veniam quis nostrud exeLaser Eye Treatments are a modern and effective method used in the treatment of eye diseases. Laser eye treatments can be used for non-surgical treatment of eye diseases, treating a variety of visual impairments. These can include myopia (short-sightedness), hyperopia (long-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia. Laser eye treatments use laser technology to help minimize tissue damage to the eye and improve vision quickly. A non-surgical and painless procedure, laser eye treatments allow patients to resume normal activities in a short time. Laser eye treatments require consultation with an ophthalmologist to determine the most appropriate treatment option for the visual impairment.
Laser eye treatments can be divided into the following 3 categories:
- Refractive laser treatments: These treatments aim to change the shape of the lens of the eye, correcting myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism.
- Preventive laser treatments: These treatments are used to prevent or treat the development of eye diseases. For example, conditions such as glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy.
- Aesthetic laser treatments: These treatments aim to correct aesthetic problems around the eyes, such as fine lines, wrinkles or enlarged eye circles.
Ocular Oncology (Eye Tumor)
Ocular oncology is the diagnosis and treatment of tumors in the eye. Although eye tumors are rarer than brain tumors, it is important that they are diagnosed and treated quickly and accurately. Eye tumors can develop in any part of the eye, anywhere from the lens to the back of the eye. The most common types of ocular tumors are retinoblastoma, coloboma, hemangioma and melanoma. An examination by an ophthalmologist is recommended if abnormalities in the eye, visual disturbances or loss of vision are noticed. The type of treatment may vary depending on the size, location and cell type of the tumor and may include surgery, laser therapy, radiotherapy or chemotherapy. The important thing is that the tumor is diagnosed early and appropriate treatment is given.
Ocular oncology can be divided into the following 3 categories:
- Retinal tumors: These tumors develop in the retinal layer and can be of different types, such as retinoblastoma and melanoma.
- Uveal tumors: These tumors develop in the uvea, the layer between the pores in the eye, and can be of different types such as coloboma and melanoma.
- Orbital tumors: These tumors develop in the orbit region inside the eyeball and can be of different types, such as hemangiomas and lacrimal gland tumors. The treatment and prognosis for each type may differ and should be evaluated by an ocular oncologist.
Eye smart lenses are regularly being developed as a replacement for glasses or contact lenses. These devices are mounted on the lens of the eye and, by electronically collecting data from the eye, can change the clarity of the eye or other eye characteristics depending on physiological data in the human body. They may also include a sensor or connection system for electronically processing and transferring data within the eye. Eye smart lenses can be used to treat or prevent eye diseases such as diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma or visual impairments. In addition, these devices can also eliminate the need for everyday glasses or contact lenses, allowing people to experience more comfortable and easy vision.
Here are 3 areas where smart lenses are particularly beneficial;
- Independent living: Eye smart lenses can help people perform tasks in everyday life that do not physically require memory or note-taking.
- Medical monitoring: Eye smart lenses can help patients to be monitored and treated more accurately. For example, it is possible to monitor the glucose levels of diabetic patients with eye lenses.
- Artan güvenlik: Göz akıllı lensler, kullanıcıların öncelikli bilgilerine ve kişisel verilerine daha güvenli bir şekilde erişmesine yardımcı olabilir. Örneğin, güvenli bir giriş yapmak için kimlik doğrulama veya para birimi olarak kullanılabilir.